We require a Wordpress theme developer who is an expert in CSS and php to update and re-code our premium Worpress CMS theme which we sell at wpremix.com.
This is a job offer for a full time programmer to join our team. Over the coming months we want to add the following features to the theme:
- Make the theme as customizable as possible from inside the wordpress dashboard. Something along the lines on what [url removed, login to view] offer. (I have example of this theme if required.) Currently we do not offer this feature at all, and all customization is done from editing the css style sheets. Features that should be customizable are: headers, sidebars, backgrounds, layouts, and fonts. To do this the theme may need to be turned into a frame based theme.
- Turning the theme into a fully WYSIWYG theme using tinymce or similar inside the wordpress dashboard.
- Make the sidebars more widget friendly
- Make the theme more visually appealing/more web 2.0
- Additional page templates added
- Additional sidebar templates with embedded opt-in forms, search forms, etc
- Feature to allow comments on pages
- Any other updates which come up
We also require all update to be made compatible with the current theme so that customers can upgrade without losing any of their data or customizations.
In addition to the theme upgardes you will also be require to carry out work on the [url removed, login to view] website which will include tasks such as;
- Update the showcase section
- Updating the features section
-Adding and customizing additional pages as and when required
-Step By Step videos of how to use the theme
-Any other work which comes up as and when required.
If you think this job is for you then please bid with your monthly or weekly full time rate.
If you need access to the current theme before placing a bid that will be provided via private message.
No bid will be accepted without examples of previous work so please provide as many examples as possible. Also please give contact info so we can get in contact with previous employers if possible.