We need an experienced Drupal programmer/developer in order to set up a site based on Drupal. Although we don't have significant drupal experience it seems that most features can be implemented through core modules and contributed modules without the need for real programming at this stage. On a later stage extensive customization may be needed
A fairly simple portal and community site. The site will have articles, divided in categories, forums, chat rooms and users blogs.
The site must display a page for every category and sub-category. This page must include teasers of the latest articles in this category (main), most popular (side column) and most highly rated articles (side). Also category page must display the latest related forum posts and a link to add a post in this category
Each article will be admin only posted and must have the following features:
- Visitors will have access to teasers only, registered users to the whole article.
- Standard features (Print, email, pdf, vote, comments, tags etc)
- Related articles / Read also features
- Picture(s) inside article
- A thumb of the article picture must be displayed in the teaser text on other pages.
- Display of author name / username must be an option, in both articles and teasers views.
- Internal gallery with categories (admin only access) of articles images
- Full HTML WYSIWYG editor for the articles
- All will have access only registered users will post
- Will follow the article categorization plus few categories of their own
- Comments will be directly posted by registered users, or will be checked before go public by the admin, depending on specific user field.
- There must be moderators by forum category and subcategory
- Each post could be voted as useful or useless
- Ability to attach pictures in selected categories
- Simplified WYSIWYG editor for the posts
- Central page with the most popular, and new blogs (with teasers)
- Users with a selected flag set, or group access, will have the option to have their own blog page
- Link to each user blog though users' profile
- Report to admin link for every blog / comment entry
- Multiple rooms
- Male/female marking
- Ajax or flash based
- Kick/ban options
- Private messages
- Operator status based on user field
Each registered user will have the option to create Galleries of selected media (photos, movies etc).
- Main page for most popular and new galleries
- Each registered user will be able to send private messages to other users.
- Message length limitation
- Black list / Unwanted senders for each user
Users / Profiles
- 3 levels of users: Visitors, Registed Users, Premium Members
- External page call with parameters must change the Registered Users to Premium Members, for a specific time period.
- User fields: male/female, age, short bio, main photo, photo
- Admin approval for all user submitted content, from one centralized place.
Social Networking Capabilities (optional)
- Depending of existing user contributed modules / cost of implementation
An already selected theme will be used.
- The site must be fast (not hundreds of queries per page), secure and SEO friendly.
- Developer can suggest additional (cost efficient) relative features
- Developer can also suggest removal of specific features if they are too complicated to implement.
Payment Terms / Milestones
Depending on feedback ratings. Acceptance test or demo (allow 2-3 days) is required before final acceptance.
Please give specific to this project replies, with portfolios of work.
This is the first of a lot of web design projects, we consider outsourcing. A successful project outcome will lead definitely to more projects and a close collaboration.
We usually acknowledge/respond to messages within Mins - 24hrs.
Project must be delivered within 10 working days.
Some of the initial bids seem to be in the extreme upper price range.
Come on guys. Most things requested are existing modules setup and configuration. If you don't know the already available drupal modules and what they can do, you are not what we request, an "experienced" drupal programmer/developer
So lets try a different approach.
What of the above you can perform for lets say $300-$400?
A clarification. I don't need to send me your portfolios of anything else ONLY DRUPAL INSTALLATIONS pls.