Do not bid on this project unless you know exactly what I am talking about. Please only bid ACTUAL bids...not retainers or anything like that.
I have net art media's Iboutique multi vendor site.
Demo: [url removed, login to view]
I need some customizations/addons to make it "my own".
Here are the details of the job and all are required:
1. I have the download link directly from netart media. I need it installed on my server and the database set up.
2. Bug fixes in the script. There are a few areas that just need some tweaking. I want everything bug free by the end of the project.
3. Backend maneuvering. The backend is quite difficult to get through for a beginner and I want it easy! I like the simplicity of etsy, so the same sort of set up in the backend would be nice. Nothing is labeled in the backend and the 'hover click' doesn't work. (buttons don't look like buttons for some reason)...these just need tweaking.
4. Shipping module: All there is for a shipping mod right now is shipping zones. I really REALLY don't like 'shipping zones' modules. I would like a UPS and USPS shipping modules which are based on weight and zipcodes....similar to ebay: the seller simply types in a zip code where the product is coming from, the weight of the product, and how they are going to ship it. Then there are real time quotes for the buyer.I want something easy for a user like ebay's system or a typical shopping cart: the seller types in the 'from zip code' and real time shipping quotes would be used based on weight and zip code. Ups and USPS for carriers.
5. sorting & random feature module:
I would like a sorting feature on the main page that will allow a potential customer to sort the products on the main page and individual stores by price, best sellers, a-z, z-a, newly posted, etc. The default setting I would like to be totally 'random'. (the random feature is important as I would like it to remember ip addresses so that customers see new products when the type in the same search).
6. Store fronts customization:
There are a few storefronts right now, but there is not a 'foolproof' way to customize them for store owners. I would like there to be a new 'customize' page so that it would be easier to use for a beginner.
7. It needs a better html editor integrated. Free ones are just fine, but the particular one used has bugs. I would like to integrate it everywhere it can be used.
There is a commission mod right now, but I need it to be a little more hefty. right now I can charge store owners a monthly fee. I would like there to be an option for the store owner to choose what "package" they want for my site: A monthly fee, a flat fee per product AFTER the sale, or a percentage of the sale AFTER the sale.
When you add a picture to the system it doesn't resize it. This is what I would prefer. I want the pictures to be about 115 x 115 pixels. If this isn't possible then I would like there to be something in the product listing page that explains that it has to be this size or it will look scewed.
Upon sign up can emails be sent with sign in info and a welcome message...I'm pretty sure that this is in the set-up, but I haven't gotten there yet.
11. Front page: I have a layout scheme of how I would like it to look, I just need it built for me accordingly.
12. I would like to have an option for customers to use their own domain name if they have one. Otherwise, I would like to use a subdomain. ([url removed, login to view])
13. is it possible to switch from wsa to html without much work involved? if so, I want this done as well. I just don't know how to use wsa at all.
So as you can see I need some customizations.