Looking for someone who is a pro in "Boonex Dolphin" AND "SocialEngine".
Please bid on this if you're familiar with BOTH scripts.
My community [url removed, login to view]*123*[url removed, login to view] (without *123*) is currently running on a script based on "boonex dolphin" and has to be transferred to "SocialEngine".
The actual script is "GPLdate is a free, community supported, bug fixed, and enhanced branch of BoonEx Dolphin 5.3 GPL" but this shouldnt make any difference for the transfer of data and images.
SocialEngine and all Mods will be bought before and sent to you, so you can install it on my server. There will be only SSH/Scp access to transfer and edit the files. There will be no ftp account.
- install socialengine
- install all mods: [url removed, login to view]
- import all user data (username, email, dateofbirth, city, country, ...)
- import all user images (profile picture(s) and gallery images)
- import all guestbook entries aka comments
- import all friend connections
- import all existing private messages (user to user)
- install german language pack (e.g. [url removed, login to view];c=language_packs)
- delete all spam comments (will be easy as they started some particular date and the lose of some non-spam comments wouldnt be a problem)
- make sure that logging in, registering, blogging, commenting, private messaging and everything works fully
No blogs, groups or events have to be transferred.
Conclusion: the community has to be running on socialengine properly after the transfer and no user generated data should be lost.
looking forward to getting in contact with you. maybe it's the begin of a long business relationship.
Hi, we have great experience and expertise building sites in both, Boonex and Social Engine. Please check PMB to know more about our technical expertise and capalbilities. Thanks