We are migrating our in-house developed CMS to a standard PHP open platform.
We have a detailed requirements document that we will share but a couple key requirements include
1. PHP, unix, mysql
2. handle single user registration for all applications even as other non-integrated applications are added into the framework
3. efficiently handle 5M PAGE views a month on a reasonable off the shelf PC server
4. mutlitple servers running on a single code source with dynamic skinning based on domain name
5. integration of custom site templates
Initial content features include:
Ø Media Gallery: serves up photos, movies, and audio (podcasts)
Ø Classified ads: serves up classifieds
Ø News: serves up press releases, featured stories, how-to’s
Ø Forums: serves up an interactive forum
Ø Chat: enables interactive chat
Ø Social Content: similar to [url removed, login to view] or friendstr or myplace
Ø Link Directory: links to everything motorcycle related
Ø Shopping Directory: Froogle or mysimon clone
Ø Blog: user blogs
Ø Personal Messaging: including email, IM, whos online, buddy list
Ø Billing Manger:
We have a rollout plan where we'll be online with some features while others are still in development.
I am looking for:
1. A LONG-TERM ONGOING RELATIONSHIP FOR THIS WORK AS WELL AS FOLLOW ON WORK THAT WILL COME ON A REGULAR BASIS.
2. Prefer to work with an established company but am open to working with an individual with exceptional skill and work ethic.
3. expert experience with a variety of CMS applications and a making custom modification particularly in the area of new application integration, user management, and billing.
1. installed software platform that meets our full requirements
2. design documentation and review
3. hardware platform recommendation
4. functional and load testing on your version of the suggested hardware platform
With satisfactory delivery, there will be follow-on work for quite a while
To receive a reply, your bid must include answers to the following:
1. How many people employed in your company
2. How long in business
3. What is your address including country
4. List the CMS applications you have experience installing and customizing
5. List just 3 of the high traffic CMS sites you have built that required customized code
6. Does your team have experience with any of these customization on a CMS platform
a. user management with non-integrated applications
b. billing management
c. dynamic site skinning based on affiliate profile
Please do not bid a low-ball place holder. If your not sure about the bid, give an estimate on the project duration and hourly or monthly rate. If after reviewing the detailed requirements a change need to be made we can adjust accordingly.
This is a Featured project. You will not be charged a comission on this project by GAF.
Thank you for taking the time to review this RFP and submit your bid. I look forward to working with you on this project.