We have PBX in a Flash with A2Billing installed. I need someone to log-on to A2B GUI and setup user account(s) that demonstrates the proper configuration to provide our service.
Our service is to provide inbound DID's for access to our IVR platform hosted on asterisk. In most cases this is a flat rate service for $118 per month. But we do have Toll Free numbers which are billed $[url removed, login to view] per month plus usage. We do allow option for caller to transfer themselves out of the IVR to our customer's office telephone telephone number. The idea is as long as the Owner of the DID account has credit, calls can freely arrive into their IVR program without interruption. At the point where the owner's credit becomes near negative, the owner is notified he'll need to recharge his account. This could be PayPal or regular CC Processor (Linkpoint).
1. Callers (non-Owner) are allowed to call the our IVR system without prompts from A2B.
2. Callers as they arrive are allow into the IVR without entering a PIN.
3. As caller hangs up any usage that's billable is debited from Owner Account
Your Job - You only need to set up A2B to demo each account type:
1. Allow new user (Owners) to sign-up for service.
2. Allow new user (Owners) to purchase a DID from inventory.
3. Allow new user (Owners) to to place a credit on there account using PayPal or other CC Processor.
4. Allow calls to the DID to past to IVR Platform
5. Allow billable call to be debited from Owner's Account.
Please ask questions if your are unsure of my explanation