We already have asterisk server setup and running. We need the follwing project to be delivered at the earliest.
While replying pls quote ONLY IF you have done any similar type of project before.
Model 1 : One Toronto number to One Pakistan #
Use case :
1. Both Caller (Toronto) and Callee (Pakistan) are registered on our system (caller IDs)
2. Caller from Toronto calls a local DID (647 xxx) Caller is in conference
3. system makes a call to calleee in Pakistan (Something like miss call, so callee calls the local DID.)
4. This call is just to inform callee, caller is available in the conference room
5. Caller waits for callee for 5 minutes (IVR prompt changes *), if callee doesn't call caller in 5 minutes, system informs caller callee is not available and exit
5. Callee in Pakistan calls a local Pakistan DID (example Karachi #)
6. call is connected
This model only supports one Toronto number to one Pakistan number. But must be extended from one to many.
We need to register these customers from the admin panel.
** Also need to create 'dynamic' conf rooms depending on the callers
** Must reuse all the channels on the provided DIDs (each DiDs may have 2 channels, so 4 calls for 2 DIDs).
Once again, Pls quote if you have done similar projects in past and well versed in agi scripts. Theres a possibility of extension and similar type of projects once this is completed in time with quality.
Also mention the timeframe.
---------Some changes in the above --------------------
Caller 'A' is Toronto, Calle 'B' is in Pakistan. (one phone # to one phone #)
1. 'A' calls local DID in Toronto and gets in the Asterisk conf room, waits till 'B' joins the conf room
2. System makes a call to 'B' (Pakistan) using service provider, callee 'B' sees the caller ID of 'A', doesn't answer the call
3. System hangs up the call
4. Callee 'B' calls a local DID (Pakistan) and joins the conference
5. 'A" and 'B' talk to each other without using any termination provider
----------------------- we already have above solution ------------------------------------
We are looking for :
I am curious, if (4) can be automated by any means ('B' need not dial any local DID).
Of the top of my head (may not be real) - System knows both caller and callee (one to one mapping),
4.1 . System makes a call to 'B' (use termination provider),
4.2 'B' answers the call, he is on the system
4.3 System knows 'A' in the conf room and talking to 'B'
4.4 Is there any way, system to terminate the termination provider (while 'B' is still on the system) and get 'B' in the same conference room ...????
4.5 'A' and 'B' both are in the conference room talking to each other without termination provider
*** We are open for any new ideas so its not necessary for 'B' to dial any local DID to join the conf room ***
While bidding, let us know how you can tackle this, along with the time frame. You will need to interact with our development team.