We currently have an outbound only Vicidial and Vtiger 5.1 setup. We’d like to add FreePBX and begin receiving incoming calls. As part of this addition, we need to be able to:
* Setup 10 extensions, including voicemail
* Have IVR answer our incoming calls and direct callers to their requested extensions
* Allow agents to login from home using SIP softphones. (A SIP express router may be needed)
* Properly configure two backup VOIP providers to handle the 8 and 7 dialing prefixes
* Implement the webmail in Vtiger. Right now, it always says “Please enable the IMAP support in php to run this module”
Other features that we would like to see implemented are:
- Just as when a callback comes up, information letting you know that this is a callback pops up on the screen, we would like to have that pop-up for recycled/other statuses, so that we know that this is someone who we’ve sent an email to or already left two messages for.
- Can the call recording ID be copied over into Vtiger when we create a new lead? Right now, most of the contact info is copied over.
- Is there a way to reset individual statuses within a list? For instance, a lead can be recycled 10 times. For a status like NO ANSWER, we would like to keep calling, but I don’t want to reset the whole list, which would include leads with a status of BAD #, NOT INTERESTED, etc…
- In the Vicidial reports, where there should be links to our call recordings, there is nothing. However, the file name is being saved.
Consultant must be able to start the project within 2 days of the bid being accepted. The pay schedule is 75% when complete and working, 25% after two weeks of any necessary tech support.
We're looking to establish a great working relationship with a consultant. We're a growing company, and there will definitely be more projects to come.