***Please only bid on this project if you have experience with phpsuexec Have just upgraded my server to use phpsuexec. Across all my accounts only one little custom script I had made for me is not working now. Am hoping that it may only need a little reconfiguring of statements/paths - but it for all I know it may also end up needing some slighty different way (and code) to do the same things, but within the frame work of what phpsuexec will allow. Am sure you'll know by looking at it better than me, but I just need it working again. Some background: I have an installation of Clientexec which lets people sign up, pay, and then have their cpanel account automatically installed. It works fine by itself - it's the add-on script I had written for it which is - so far - not compatible with suexec. The reason I had the script made is because I don't just host cpanel accounts, I host a CMS on them. The CMS files themselves are easily imported in the cpanel account upon account creation via the skeleton directory. The the script triggers. Here's how it works: it's called up by a simple include statement inside Clientexec's cpanel account creation plugin, and it in turn does the following: 1. creates a database for the new account with the username and password the client provided when they signed up. 2. Uploads an existing sql file into the newly created database. 3. Search and replaces a specific string of characters in one file (placeholder username and password with the actaul username and password so that the cms files installed from the skeleton directory can access the newly created database) 4. Creates a cron job for the new account. It's actually a pretty short script and it was working perfectly before I installed suexec. It's just all above my head.