I have an ebay magento task I need done. I need it done in 7 days or less. I'm willing to pay $60-90 for the work.
It uses a a php form and drops content into a predefine template then you copy and paste that into ebay listings.
It also saves templates previously generated.
It will list 2 previously generated listings.
clicking on reload will reload content into fields of browser. listing will show the previously generated listing etc...
The generator pull pictures from magento. I upload new product on magento. Then run the image engine, and it pulls picks.
The process is
- select listing.
- You'll see the template.
- hover over the pics.
- you'll see a CSS pop.
1. Problem is its not finished and the html is sloppy. Pics are not able to overlap the template on a pure css pop. You'll need to fix this
2. Another problem. I'd like it to comply with w3c common standards, so ebay processed the code quicker, or rather loads it quicker.
3. Another concern, I need a way to protect the photos from being leeched.
when user tries to right click and save its a picture of nothing or a transparent photo. Or maybe disable the right click ability all together, but I dont know if I want to do that.
Maybe disabling right click is the only option. I don't know.
It's CSS and raw html.
Right now using it then pasting the template in ebay it looks perfect, but maybe after w3c it will need to be fixed again.
4. I need this template to give the option of selecting 8 languages.
Listed as Dutch, German, Poland, etc...
Graphics are already translated, the content does Not need to be translated.
I need the english template to pull the different language graphics. This drop down should be a selection option during the selection option of Product SKU drop down.
5. next concern, is I'd like to move this all to the new server before we do anything.
After complete, test to make sure all the links are working, such as the run image engine.
Saved templates, etc...
I dont know if the move will effect these functions.
Okay those are all the task I need done. Email me to login info to see the template maker.