I need a LAMP server admin experienced with Plesk, a real pro, can diagnose email problems, can investigate security breaches and hacks and denial of service attacks, and work with all of the tools needed to remotely manage multiple web servers from GoDaddy.com.
Please quote ONE HOUR of your time that I can prepay you for and use as needed. I will also need a cell phone number and/or a SKYPE number where I can reach you if a situation requires an urgent response.
FIRST TASK (please estimate how long this will take you) - I need to create MySQL dumps so that my daily backups will also backup the SQL files. Here is the process:
1. Create a directory for the files to be stored.
2. Create a cron job that will run the MySQL dump command with the proper syntax for each database.
3. Set the cron to run once per day so that your database dump files will be backed up by the daily backups.
4. Manually test the commands to make sure that everything works.
5. Document exactly what you did in an email to me (location of directory, name of cron job, etc)
6. Also document the procedure so that the website admins can add any new MySQL tables to the dump procedure.
You should have a basic understanding of Joomla and Forum software (which is what most of our sites use). You must demonstrate that you are a reputable system admin (website, searchable on google, etc), and I will need to speak with you personally before allowing you backend access to our servers.