Client’s site is the next iteration of a hub site focused on travel to destinations in 12 Southern states (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia).
• Drive traffic (unique users/month) through SEO efforts; maximize page views
• Convert site visitors into leads for advertising clients and sign-ups for our database
• Be the authentic, welcoming voice and final word on travel in the South
Main strategies for reaching these goals include:
• Creating volumes of SEO-friendly content
• Tracking SEO through Google Visibility Reports and backend tracking systems
• Offering multiple opt-in points to generate leads
• Offering valuable, customized products (e-newsletters, account services, widgets and planners) to generate leads and build relationships
A scope document has been uploaded that showcases all of the necessary functions. Client has requested that the site be done in WordPress MU (which is fine), however, a customized Rails app is my next choice, and WordPress MU may not offer everything that the site needs to do. I want to offer them a solution that works and does everything in the document, no matter what the platform, so I leave it to you - if you can do it in MU, you will get preference, but if not, let me know why so I can relay that information to the client.
The deadline for the site is December 15th. I will be taking care of all of the visual layers, and there is a staff developer who can do "grunt work" - tell me what you need and I can have it from him.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 3845 $ tähän työhön
Hi, We are Atlanta based Web Development Firm and interested in your project. we can offer a quality product with 100% [url removed, login to view] check your PMB for more details.