You will be a silent partner of mine working to help me complete my client's brief. The client requires roughly a 20 page ecommerce website which has the following features :
-Advertisement about client's products, which are packages of word document templates for care homes in the UK
- Proper management of these word documents
- Restricted access of the documents.
- Payment processing via RBS, royal bank of scotland, I will need help knowing what api to use.
- Statistics and invoice management.
- User privilege management.
- Sign in, sign up and forgot password utilities.
- Complete implementation of shopping cart
- Content search facility.
- Proper design, development and deployment of informational pages.
- Proper design and implementation of database.
- Dynamic Contact Us form.
- Continuous support after development of site
- Other features will be discussed and provided.
I am an experienced static web developer, and I have very basic knowledge of php and joomla. You will create a product which is easy for me to understand and which I can expand upon, or we, in the future. This is why I have suggested php and specifically joomla as the CMS, though I am open to suggestion, including Ruby on rails.
The static elements of the website will be very clearly explained with a complete powerpoint prototype. The design should just be very simple, clean and professional.
I'd prefer to work with you via skype.
Thank you for your time,