I need a well written PHP Script that uses RESTful apis i.e. Intuit Data Services ([url removed, login to view])
to read and write data to and from Quickbooks Online, an accounting solution.
The script should do the following:
1. Retrieve lists of Users, Clients, Account Categories and Expenses from Quickbooks and write them to a separate database
2. Read data from external database and post them to Quickbooks, creating all required objects and their relations
3. Proper logging to an external text file
4. Make use of external config file eg in xml where configuration details can be kept separately from the script
1. All documentation of Quickbook's API are in the link above. Very straightforward. You have to create a Developer account with Quickbooks and then create a Quickbooks trial account (30 days or so) to test your script.
2. Database to write to is MySQL. We'll provide the schemas of the database and relevant tables.
Required in reply:
1. Proof of previous work with php scripting, making use of RESTful apis.
2. (Preferred) Familiarity with writing apps for Quickbooks online.
7 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 331 $ tähän työhön
Hello Sir We are quiet experienced in develop Quickbooks Add on applications and have successfully completed more than 35 project you can refer to our testimonials please check inbox for bid details. Thanks