Build a simple URL shortening service with python, using either the web2py framework or webapp2 framework. Test and Deploy on Google App Engine.
Phase 1 (keep it simple):
A web interface that handles:
- URL shortening, and copy to clipboard
- User Can not choose their own name for link (autogenerated)
- No logins or accounts - just anonymous link creation
- track number of clicks for each link and make it public. The way someone can see the report is by just adding a '+' to the end of the shortened URL link.
- users can create accounts, log in with email address, facebook or twitter
- user can choose their own alias for link (logic to check for uniqueness)
- users can associate with their Google Analytics account, so that link tracking can be viewable through their Google Analytics account.
Design work is not in scope for this project. we will give you the design to apply to the web interface.
Bidders that provide technical review for the project will only be selected, so pls dont bother to bid if you dont send your technical review for this project
13 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
I have developed many web applications in Python with frameworks like Django, bottle and web2py. I have also deployed serveral of these applications on Google App Engine and am familiar with the App Engine data store.