Matching two lists locally. One is a list of abbreviated names. The other is a list of full names. The rule can be:
1. Any word in the abbreviated name should be in the words of the full name.
2. The first letter of the abbreviated name should match the first letter of the full name.
3. The number of words in the abbreviated name should be equal to or less than the number of words in the full name.
4. There may be an ambiguity which cannot be resolved. Then provide a list of the best matches for each abbreviated name.
The attached files are the abbreviated file ([url removed, login to view]) and the full_name file ([url removed, login to view]). This doesn't require to connect to a website.
The abb_list.txt and full_list.txt are the two files. Please ignore s2011jab.txt and s2011jtitle.txt.
1. Python code that can be run in another PC with Python program.
2. The matched list with four columns -
1. abbreviation; 2. full name; 3. v2 (from abb_list.txt - this is a source); 4. possible matches when ambiguity cannot be resolved with the given rules.
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Sir, I can definitely code an efficient Python script that matches lists the way you require. I can guarantee your utmost satisfaction and can begin immediately. Regards