As the title says , this is a p2p related software, programmed in python. It's used only on Windows platform, being an auto-torrent-upload script for p2p trackers.
Practically these are his functions:
- Create a specific torrent of a directory, and upload it on a private tracker.
- The torrent is uploaded on the private tracker - along with the name of the directory, the .nfo file in the directory and the category/genre of the file (which can be taken from the directory name, or .nfo information).
- Once uploaded, the new torrent file with passkey is downloaded, inserted into utorrent, and starts to seed.
* It works perfectly, it's easy to "install".
* It suports utorrent software.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $96 for this job
Well, I work with torrent files for years, I got experience in a lots of P2P programs for file sharing, and also I got lots of automation script made in Python for internet based automation (crossplatform).