This mostly completed HTML/PHP website has a MySQL database to handle various data and single - limited Content Management System.
We need the database to handle online registers for seminars held a around the country
We need an admin to see/manage registrants
The user can pay on line via pay pal
The database will record that a payment has been accepted via pay pal
There will be two prices per seminar so a clock has to determine which price to charge registrants
A welcome HTML email will be sent to online registrants
We have built a HTML/PHP website. This website has a MySQL database to handle various data and single - limited Content Management System. Two areas of the CMS are functioning -they are the course dates/location listing and brochure request list.
We had some changes to the scope of the project and need some finish development to the registration database and its actions. ([url removed, login to view] Database, Pay Pal Hookup and test)
On the seminar registration page, we need to remove the account login system and just have as straightforward registration system for online registrants. The features are:
* Clients can register on the front end of the website for one of many optional seminars.
* They can then pay online for the one selected seminar using separate pay pal account, after a user has filled in the registration form
* After the user has been directed to pay for single seminar through pay pal, the user will then be given a “thank you?? page and the system will then be notified from pay pal that the users payment has gone through.
* A seminar-specific simple HTML email welcome letter will be sent to this new client’s email address automatically from the system.
* Pay pal will send separate receipt of payment to client.
* Remove current username and password login process
* Require that client enter email twice to assure accuracy.
* Use CAPTCHA tool at bottom of registration form to prevent unsolicited submissions
When Clients mail in or call in their registration (by phone or mail). Site owner can enter new registration information or update existing information in the site owner’s admin.
* The admin input will have the same input boxes as the client side input. Plus this admin area will have a box to enter static dollar $$ amount so site owner can see who has paid when viewing the onscreen list of registrants.
* When the site owner enters the client information through the admin they will have the option to save/update or submit. Submit is for new registrants and will send the specific HTML email welcome letter. The save/update button will just allow new or changed information to populate the data. Example: if someone sends in another payment or an address has changed the site owner can change data
* Site owners will use pay pal “virtual swipe system?? to process credit card information for call or mail in clients.
* Pay pal will send receipt of payment to client either way.
* The style, font and spacing should similar to the current admin.
* Registration list will be visible to site owner, site owner can sort list on screen by seminar date, last name, email address, date of registration and amount paid
* Each client will have a page of information with all data viable for deletion or edit.
Rate change clock when online clients register. There should be a system clock that looks at the date of registration and selects if the registrant is registering 14 days prior to the event, for an early bird discount. If registrant registers 13 days or later they have to pay a different rate. Rates for all seminars are 14 days and prior $795, 13 days to last day of Seminar $825.
The Admin site owners access to add new or update registrants.
CME Registrant Control Panel
Home Phone _____________
Seminar Date (with pull down of locations and dates)
Year Certifying or Recertifying _________
PA/PA-C (radio buttons)
If student. School attending: ___________
Specialty: (with pull down list)
Do you have any dietary restrictions? yes/no/if yes, please explain: _________
Do you have any special needs? Yes/no, If yes, someone from the conference office will be in touch with you.
Special Instructions: (box) ___________
Have you ever attended a previous CME Resources, Inc. Seminar? Yes/no
How did you hear about this seminar (radio buttons options?)
Other (box shows if other is selected)
(Checked box) I would like to receive periodic updates sent to my email from CME Resources.
Payment Received $___________
UPATE / SUBMIT ( submit for new registrants only this will send welcome letter and create registrant)
HTML email welcome letter- Each new client registering will get a seminar specific welcome email. There is no cms needed to update letters for each seminar at this time-BUT if you as a developer have a solution to include a cms for the letters, that would be greatly appreciated and a line item for cost purposes.
* There are 14 different welcome emails
* Formatting will include one small logo and all text for easy reading and organization.
* HTML email welcome letter cms not necessary but would like option if developer has solution
Testing Pay Pal- it will be necessary to test the system. Pay pal should be put in sand-box mode for this purpose.
The project should be completed by the Jan 15th or earlier.