Here are the notes I made of things I need in my website. The main feature I must have is to be able to sign up sales people with their own sales rep. ID and Password. When they log-in to their homepage their will be a button which says “Add New Customer” which allows them to input their new customers information and assign them a customer ID and Password that will be linked to the sales rep ID so that when ever that customer logs on using their customer ID and password the sale will be counted for that sales rep for commission purposes. If you want I can also send you a list of features of the shopping carts other companies have offered, but I am sure you already have built more feature rich shopping carts already that you have on file.
there is a company who has a website called shoenet(dot)com, which is a very good indicator of how I want my site to look. Thought it might help. If you have any questions please let me know.
Administrative Back Office & Website As A Whole
1. I need to be able to create new Customer and Sales Rep. accounts with their own ID’s and Passwords.
2. I need to be able to input my vendors information to keep track of my vendors.
3. I need to be able to easily add/edit/delete merchandise, text, and other content on the site.
4. I need to be able to input and track who is the vendor for the various items on the site.
5. Customer invoices should have their sales reps names on it.
6. I need to keep track of inventory, but may or may not show inventory levels on the site itself. May keep inventory levels restricted to the back office. If possible I would like to be able to keep track of inventory through my vendors computers.
7. Need to input the cost and sales price of each item so the computer can calculate the Gross Profit (Sales Price – Cost of Item) from each independent transaction for graphs and analysis.
8. I need to be able to apply special discount pricing for specific Customer ID’s. When the site applies these discounts it should show their original price with a line through it and then their discounted price in red. The computer must calculate the appropriate Gross Profit for this invoice taking into account any discounts or credits given to the customer.
9. Need to be able to easily add/edit/delete EXPENSES and track such expenses as rent, employees and/or commissions, phone, etc. to be able to calculate the Net Profit (Gross Profit – Expenses) to produce graphs and analysis. NOTE: Things like electricity, phone, ect. I would need to input those figures monthly as they change with usage, but commissions I expect the site to track dependent on their total sales and percent commission.
10. I need to be able to adjust sales reps commission percentage by individual, by category of merchandise, for a particular sale, ect.. The sales reps commission percentage is obviously a percentage of their gross sales. The sales reps commission is considered an EXPENSE and should be tracked as such when doing graphs and analyses.
11. As orders come into the back office orders should be marked as Paid or Unpaid so we know when it is ready to ship.
12. When a customers invoice is marked Paid in the back office it should then be marked again as Ready To Ship, and then finally Shipped when the customers order has been picked up by the shipping company.
13. I need to easily be able to see invoices, which have been marked Paid and Ready To Ship. I would then like the program to take all of those invoices that we are ready to ship and correlate each item to produce a list by Vendor of the models, quantities, cost, etc. that I need to purchase from each vendor to fulfill the orders that are waiting to be shipped out.
14. Need to be able to look up customer invoices by invoice #, Company Name and/or Date, etc..
15. I need to be able to look up and track company sales by individual sales reps, by date, by customer, etc..
16. I need to be able to issue a Return/Exchange to a customer by issuing a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization). I need to be able to easily issue store credits from returns or exchanges, which the site then automatically applies off the customers’ next purchase and should appear on their next invoice when they are checking out so they know the credit is being applied to their purchase.
17. I need to be able to easily issue a credit to a customers credit card (full or partial) in the event they do not want a store credit.
18. The price per pair and the price per case as well as the number of pairs per case should all be displayed for the customer.
19. Need to be able to verify customer credit cards and billing addresses for security.
20. Should be able to take checks online using routing number and account number of customers’ bank account.
21. Should have shipping calculators for FedEx and UPS which are updated on a regular basis as well as I should be able to easily add/edit/delete shipping companies of my choice or that my customers may want to use. Should have a shipping option when customer places an order.
22. Customer should be able to add additional SHIP TO addresses other than the billing address, but must give PROPER AUTORIZATION for us to ship to that address once they click on that ship to address.
23. Need to have a currency converter. The currency converter should not redirect anyone away from my website. The customer should remain in my site, but the converter should be updated daily.
24. I need to be able to print out my sales reps commission checks.
25. I need to be able to change the site from English to Spanish for my Spanish speaking customers.
26. I must be able to easily add any applicable sales tax from any of the 50 U.S. States that my customer may reside in or that I may do business in. Sales Tax should be updated automatically every so often incase of any changes in state taxes.
27. I need to be able to send bulk email alerts to our customers of new sales coming up. Those customers who wish to be removed from our bulk mailings should be able to automatically remove themselves from our mailing lists.
28. When a bulk mailing is going out to our customers it should appear as if it is coming from their sales rep.
29. I need to be able to look up merchandise by model number, brand name, key words, ect..
30. I need to be able to keep customer reseller certificates on file. When their resellers certificate expires an automated email alert should go out and they must submit a new one. With out a current resellers certificate for wholesale customers the customer will not be allowed to purchase from our site. The customer should be able to submit a copy of their current resellers certificate automatically for our review and be allowed to purchase once submitted. However, we will not fulfill the order until the current resellers certificate is reviewed and approved.
31. Customer needs to be able to input however many items into the shopping cart as they want in one purchase.
32. Orders over a given set amount by me should only be allowed to be paid directly from the bank using the routing number and account number on the customers check as payment option stated in line 20.
Customers Home Page
1. Should be able to view/edit account info such as address, phone number, credit card info, etc…
2. Should be able to look up previous invoices and see their account history.
3. Should be able to see their sales rep information such as name, contact information, ect…
4. Should have a message center to alert them of important information such as if their credit card on file is about to expire, upcoming sales promotions, ect…
5. Important messages such as a customers credit card expiring should be automatically sent to the customers email and message center of their home page.
6. When a customer places an order they must confirm the SHIP TO address every time they place an order.
7. Customers should be able to look up merchandise by model number, brand name, key words, ect. when placing an order.
8. Customer should be able to submit a copy of their resellers certificate or other information by scanning and emailing, by fax or e-fax, ect..
9. Customer should receive a $50 rewards credit off their first purchase when they register a new customer account. (Min. Purchase will be set at $250)
Sales Rep Home Page
1. Needs to be able to easily add new customer accounts.
2. Needs to be able to view all of their own customers information.
3. Should be able to edit their own account info.
4. Needs to be able to see their sales by customer, date, category of merchandise, ect..
5. Generate graphs to help analyze their sales.
6. Needs to be able to see their earned commissions by customer, date, category of merchandise, ect…
7. Should have a message center for important information.
8. Should have tools such as daily planner or calendar, to do list, ect…
9. Each sales rep should have their own company email address which they can create.
43 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 3267 $ tähän työhön
Hi We are interested in your project. Need to work with you on this project. We are ready to start this project now .We assure you a great output of this project .Select us right now .Please see PMB. Regards
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And als Lisää