I'm looking for a **professional PHP coder** to customize a shopping cart script of his choice, such as X-Cart PRO or osCommerce, for running an ebook online store.
**I'd like to dedicate this project to coders with rating above 9 and with 2 or more completed projects.**
The chosen script should support for **multi-vendors and multi-languages**.
In addition to common features found in cart scripts, the chosen script should also support the following features, natively or through add-ons. In case one or more features of the following is not supported by any mean, then the coder should customize the script to support it.
1. Use a light template for mobile phones browsers, such as iPhone or WinCE. Normal browsers, e.g. IE or Firefox, will use the store's default template.
2. Customers should be able to prepay (or fund) their account with? money using gift cards or one of the supported payment gateways, e.g.? paypal. The amount of money a customer pays is kept in his/her account? for future purchases. A customer will be asked to? pay for goods only when his account reaches 0 or when the? remaining amount is not enough to pay for the goods in his cart.
3. The? applications that will be used for reading ebooks should be registered in the store first. The? registration? will be done via a PHP script, which will receive username and password from an application via POST variables.? It then replies back with randomly generated ID and Key. All? IDs and Keys for customers should be stored in a database table.
4. When a vendor uploads an ebook, he should supply a DRM key for it. The? keys for all ebooks must be securely stored in a database? table.
5. At the time of purchasing an ebook, the shopping script should extract the ebook's key from the database and encrypts it using application's key. After that, the script will put the resulted encrypted text in a file, zip it along the ebook and give a download link.? The encryption of the keys will use a? standard method already supported by PHP.
An interested coder is welcome to ask more questions before placing a bid. Also, the coder should suggest a shopping cart script and provide justification for his choice prior to bid acceptance.