I have a hardware circuit that has an ATTINY2313 IC chip on it that has been programmed to run a program. In order to account for any inaccuracies in the oscillation the original programmer had written a program that worked as an internal oscillator and made the program run on all chips. (If this program was not programmed only a small percent of chips would work). At the time the original designer had informed me that this software fix was not the best solution and I should put a hardware oscillator on the circuit. I took his recommendation and added a hardware oscillator but continued to run the process using the internal oscillator since it was not giving me any problems. But now Atmel the makers of the chip have released a new batch of the ATTINY2313 chips and now the circuit does not work, and they have informed me that is because the oscillator of the new ICs are not as accurate and hence need a hardware oscillator.
So here is what I need to be done:
I need a programmer to figure out what needs to be changed to activate the hardware oscillator. I know its just some of the settings during the programming that need to be changes and maybe a line or two of code that has to be removed or changed on the program.
What I can provide you:
1) The source code of the program
2) hardware schematics
3) instructions and settings of how the chip was programmed.
4) I can also mail you one working circuit and one none working circuit.
5) If needed I can also mail you the STK500 avr programming board I have been using to program the units.
I will pay for shipping both ways. But I will need you to place an expert coder's guarantee so that I can insure that I get my parts back. This will only be subject to me getting my parts back. If you are not able to solve the problem i will NOT make you forfeit your deposit.
This may seem like a small project, but if we work well on this project . There are a few more better paying projects I can offer you
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).