1) Re-slice new PSD designs for http://www.rawtelevision.co.uk.
2) Upload and configure to the raw server and make website live.
3) After the website is live, work with Sam (KWLabs) to finish the project so it looks like the original designs.
Here's a list of what needs doing after we go live:
3 - 1) Add 2 big production boxes to the homepage as specified in "Home.psd". This can be done after we go live.
3 - 2) Change the background of the larger posts as specified in "Home.psd". The cracked gap in the bottom right hand corner has now been filled.
3 - 3) Extend the comment box like it is in "Whats_Going_On.psd".
3 - 4) Make sure everything is aligned. Some alignment still needs to take place on the headers. I think you know what I mean.
1) Payment via escrow - Released after work is completed.
2) Make small changes like spacing and background changes which may be requested from my client. Bigger updates can be charged extra.
3) Everything must be completed today (Monday). My client may request the small changes after this (Some backgrounds, spacing etc).