We are looking for a web programmer that is an EXCELLENT communicator therefore we require excellent English skills and preferably a native speaker to look at our Purchasing/Billing/Affiliate systems and offer suggestions for improvements and enhancements...and actually perform the work that is agreed upon.
We need programming assistance to integrate real-time, monthly purchasing, billing and reseller tracking with our WebConferencing service. We are currently using a collection of "home-grown" interfaces and "off-the-shelf" scripts that have been cobbled together into a functional package. However, we realize there are some inefficiencies and "bugs" that need to be addressed.
Our main website which maintains the purchasing and billing processes utilizes Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP platform.
Our WebConferencing system is on a separate Win2K platform using a MySQL database.
We have several pieces of this "puzzle" but we need someone that can integrate and consolidate all of our processes together into an easy-to-use, simple package for Employees, Resellers, Room Owners and their guests.
We need realtime purchasing, and recurring monthly billing and reseller tracking for commission calculation purposes all integrated. And we need to incorporate new billing features.
Experience working with Cybersource payment processing a BIG plus.
We are looking for a long-term programming partner that can assist us with other more extensive projects...so we are looking to find someone that can "work" with us.
Tell me about the projects you have worked on that involved integration into a realtime, recurring billing platform, that involve selling web-based services and involved reseller / affiliate commission tracking programs all calculated and processed on an automated basis monthly. Describe your role and outcome in these projects. Please provide verifiable references.
Our Environment is very fast-paced, rapidly changing and the owners are very involved in the development process.
We are open to negotiation for our budget, based on the scope of the project.
1) Weekly email status reports noting progress on project.
2) Fully-functional working scripts completely integrated into our website as well as complete, fully documented source code of all work done.
2a) Completely integrated Customer Interface to allow customers to self-adminster all aspects of their account and services.
2b) Completely integrated Adminstrative Interface to allow employees to adminster and provision all aspects of customer account and services.
2c) Complete Statistics and Reporting
2c3) Product Usage
3) Complete end-user testing and bug fixes for all the above.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
5) Complete instructions for updating and editing the scripts.
6) Support, bug fixes must be responded by email within 24 hours in your normal workdays, a dedicated tech support contact point must be provided.
7) We require communication with us using our WebConferencing (Windows-Based) product. This will save us both long distance fees and allow us better collaboration. This will require you to have a Microphone/Headset that can be obtained at any Office Supply store.
WebConferencing Product is exclusive Windows-based, therefore our customers will primarily be using Internet Explorer. Therefore all Internet Explorer versions 5.x or higher must be supported.
Our website must run on Linux, MySQL and Apache.
Website must be able to connect via MyODBC to various Windows-Servers running our application