I would like someone who can clone [url removed, login to view] with some modifications.
1. The end product will be a website generated for the customers, ready to be uploaded to the server and make a complete website.
2. The portal will have inbuilt clickbank portal with rss feeds. (Please see a sample virtual-portals site aht [url removed, login to view])
a. A perl script will be auto-updating clickbank products periodically by crawling the clickbank database.
b. The clickbank database will be searchable by the script. Please see [url removed, login to view] or one of my sites [url removed, login to view]
c. Google adsense like ads based on clickbank top products of choice. [url removed, login to view] is my website and you can create an account to see sample ads how they look. You can also see this on another site of mine http://portalshops.com. They are on the right column of the home page.
d. a featured product page that auto-updates with number of clicks
3. The portal will have other affiliate programs in-built. (please see [url removed, login to view]) you will realize it has other affiliate programs. create an account at [url removed, login to view] to see how these affiliate programs are updated from members area. Also see the mother site [url removed, login to view] demo pages.
4. The portals will have the admin interface and user interface (please see [url removed, login to view])
5. Admin will have ability to limit users depending on their membership types.
6. The portals should have two types of memberships...free and pro members
7. Hot products page... here users will be able to add their own products of their choice from members area.
8. Built in paypal payment system such that once one buys a portal and install it to the server, he will have a complete membership website where he can have customers sign up for free and then can upgrade by either one time fee or recurring monthly free. Make paypal as one of the options
9. Simple inbuilt Autoresponder system that follows up with the prospects converting them to paying customers
Free members will have limitations to some functionalities... eg free members will not have adsense like ads available for them, free trackers will not be available for them, free members will not be able to add their own stuff to hot products page, etc...this can be discussed later in details.
Pro members will have access to every functionality.
The winning bidder will have an opportunity to make some money per every sale of these portal incase the buyer needs installation done for him/her. So bid wisely and reasonably. (a long description does not mean a lot of work or high bids). Read the specs well, understand them and go through the description plus cited examples.
an example of virtual-portal in use is http://cb-top.com. You may want to sign up for a free account to learn how the users see in the portal and also, see their custom pages. Remember, [url removed, login to view] is owned by a person who bought virtual-portal.com.
P.S Long term relationship preferered. Bidders should realize that this is a long term income generating project for them from every customer who request installation.
Serious bidders should prepare a mockup (recommended) or a detailed breakdown of the whole project.
I would like serious bidders to prepare a quick mockup about this project or, they write a details document about their understanding.
Please do not tell me that my description is clear.
Do not send me your resume. Show me verifiable work.
I am not interested with knowing your company size more than I need to know how well you understand my project.
You all know that getfreelancer.com does not give buyers an option to state their budget and their ranges are too far apart. MY PROJECT BUDGET IS 1600. This should be your guidelines when placing bids