- Create a specific torrent of a directory, and upload it on a specific private tracker to correct category -
It will need to do:
 SFV check new directories on the FTP machine, make the torrent file as soon as it appears
 Upload the .torrent file on the tracker(different machine) and select the right category(according to the .nfo) and seed it from the FTP and from correct directory.
The script should work on both windows and linux..
PHP and perl maybe great but i want the fastest possible method that the script will work...
- Create torrent of a directory, and upload it on a private tracker -
1. New relases are downloaded to various dirs(Dir1, Dir2, ... Dir10) via auto download scripts (RSS, FTP, torrents, etc)
99% of releases, contain .SFV and .nfo
2. An SFV script checks the dirs on the server and when transfer complete, it creates a .torrent file.
Other suggestions are welcome such as a 1% of releases might don't contain SFV.
3. Upload the .torrent file to the private tracker, (tbdev based) selects the right category(according to the .nfo or dir name) and re-downloads the .torrent file for seeding (skip hash chek would be great) in the bittorrent client (could be uTorrent, but other is welcome).
PRICE IS VERY IMPORTANT , ill looking for the lowest bidder within $125 USD ........
6 freelancers are bidding on average $170 for this job
we are having 5 years of experience in this [url removed, login to view] can give you the best solution what you are expecting within short time also.