Suljettu

Help with ClickBank script

I have written a small cgi (perl) script designed to work in conjunction with ClickBank such that multiple landing pages can be specified so that affiliates could end up landing at 1 of 50 different pages (normally, ClickBank only allows you to land at 1 sales page). This idea came from a PHP solution: [url removed, login to view] ...and I've tried to create the same functionality using Perl. I'm having a bit of trouble though working out exactly how to pass the affiliates details through. I think what needs to happen is that the default clickbank cookie needs to be set *before* redirecting to the user-defined URL. I am not exactly sure how to do this?? For the successful bidder I can provide: i) My Perl code ii) The above mentioned PHP code I think that my code is 95% of the way there - I just need help working out the remaining 5%. I only have time to 'hack' around with my perl coding - I suspect that someone who is reasonably proficient with Perl (and perhaps a bit of PHP) could finish off the remaining 5% of my perl app quite easily.

## Deliverables

Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done. Complete copyrights to all work purchased.

## Platform

*NIX, Win2000 (Any perl capable platform)

Taidot: tekniikka, Linux, Microsoft, MySQL, Perl, PHP, tietojärjestelmäarkkitehtuuri, Ohjelmistojen testaus, UNIX, Windows Desktop

Näytä lisää: php hack code, help with php script, app script form, proficient with, out source my app, help with html code, help with coding, clickbank sales, clickbank php, hack form, coding landing pages, cgi pass, clickbank cookie, app landing page, create sales page clickbank, html landing page source, clickbank perl script, perl script done, php code hack, php cookie clickbank

Tietoa työnantajasta:
( 2 arvostelua ) Australia

Projektin tunnus: #2848416

3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 41$ tähän työhön

nedani

See private message.

$59.5 USD 14 päivässä
(53 arvostelua)
5.4
rentedcoder

See private message.

$41.65 USD 14 päivässä
(24 arvostelua)
4.0
arawyn

See private message.

$21.25 USD 14 päivässä
(2 arvostelua)
1.3