Going to try and explain this the best I can. What you don't understand, please post in PMB. I am looking for someone who has experience with ecommerce, understands sports betting, and is a hard worker. I have a lot of projects, and who ever gets picked for this one, will definitely be my go to guy for other projects. I own a sports handicapper monitoring site ([url removed, login to view]) Sports services post their plays so they can be monitored by a third party. I need to add some features to the site. I will try to go into as much detail as possible and give examples as well. 1. Handicappers will be able to sell plays. In order for someone to buy their plays the customer will need to create an account on the site. Registration page should have: Full Name, Logon Name, Password, Email address. Once they have registered that is when they can logon and make a deposit. They will only be able to deposit via paypal for now. The money will show as credits under their account not $. So $1 = 1 credit. Once they logon, they will have their own page to see who's picks they have subscribed to, when it expires, how many credits they have, admin area to change their password. 2. As stated above handicappers will now be able to sell plays. So a few features will need to be added to the admin page. hey will need the ability to set the length of the package (1 day, 1 week, 1 month, etc.. ), Description, and price. Something similar to this: [url removed, login to view] That is how it looks on their page, not the admin part. 3. User Management: Also in the admin section they will be able to see how many packages they have sold, and how much money they have earned. Will show package bought, start date, end date. 4. Membership fees. Will be charging handicappers $[url removed, login to view] a month to be monitored. This feature will need to be added to [url removed, login to view] Maybe once they register it takes them to payment page. This will be a recurring payment until they cancel it. Will have 4 payment choices: 1 month = $[url removed, login to view] 3 months = $[url removed, login to view] 6 months = $[url removed, login to view] 1 Year = $[url removed, login to view] 5. Admin Page. Will need an admin page, where I can logon to see all the users that have registered, will show all their info, what packages they have bought, from who, and credits they have. Also, handicapper gets 80% of all sales, and I get the other 20%, so will need to be able to see available balance. 6. I know I may be skipping around, but just putting down things as they come up. How the customers get their picks. Once they buy a handicappers picks, they can logon and see the handicapper and package they subscribed to. Once they click on it, they can see all the plays. Will look something like this: [url removed, login to view] just click on the view picks link for any handicapper. 7. Withdrawals. From the handicappers admin page, they will be able to make a withdrawal from their account. They would just fill out a form that had their name, handicapping name, and how much to withdrawal. It would then send an email to let me know. Hopefully I have covered about everything. Like I said at the beginning, I have a lot of other features to add, so who ever does this project will be my main go to guy for everything else. Please open a PMB if any questions.
You have explained your project requirement very well and we want to work on it. Some questions are being posted on the PMB, please answer them. Regards- Millennium