We are looking for an Asterisk / Trixbox expert to set up a server.
The main functions of the server are –
1. Should take a routed call and play IVR
2. Should read the phone numbers – Caller’s phone number & Call routing phone number
3. Search the SQL Server database and get the Caller’s information
4. Play IVR messages to positively identify the caller
5. Search database on instructions as to how to handle the call.
6. Make the call to the phone number listed in the database.
7. Update the database
8. Bridge the call
9. Record the Conversations
10. End the call
11. Store the voice file in the database
12. Run the voice file through a Speech Recognition software
13. Store the text in the database
Please let us know if you have any questions or comments