I'd like a script to be build to resize images and to generate a frame for the image (thumbnail). The image finally has to look like a polaroid picture with a shadow.
The size of the border (top/left/right/bottom) will differ in size, depending of the size of the picture.
I want to be able to set a couple of varibles myself before running the script on a number of pictures.
- maximum size of the picture to be scaled to. Width and height will be set and depending if the picture is landscape or portrait it will resize to the max. value;
- border width (top/left/right/bottom) or percentage of the image size
- the border color;
- border shadow: amount of pixels (distance and size) plus the angle and the opacity;
- the color of the background the shadow is dropped up on.
- the cropsize of the generated image.
The script should either be run as a stand-alone script on a Windows machine or as an online script on a LINUX or Windows server.
Maybe The Gimp Script-FU would also be good a solution.
Thanks on beforehand for your serious reply.
P.S. Please don't apply with some general information about your company. Don't waist my time and your own. These replies will anyway not be taken into account.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, have done a project where user uploaded pic is converted to a predefined size, thumbnail. Can modify it to suit your need Thx, Harish [login to view URL]
We have extensive experience with images: See www.afripics.com. I will have the script in your inbox as soon as I have proof of payment. Thank you. Otto www.igotafrica.com.