I am looking for someone who is very familiar with Post Nuke CMS. I need someone who is skilled at building, customizing, and integrating modules for this CMS. I originally posted this project over a year ago. I chose a bidder and he completed almost all of the work. I am not sure why he was unable to fully complete the work, but he ended up skipping town and not responding to my emails. He finally sent me a file that contains a back up of all the coding he has completed so far. The site is also currently hosted by the company he works for, or at least used to. I now need someone to complete the remainder of the project.
The site is a membership site, where users can manage their calendars online. Another important aspect of the site is that the members will have access to all public entries on the other member’s calendars. I will get into more details when I choose a bidder. I currently have all of the modules that I need installed. These include, most importantly, the calendar module and Dreamcost Dream Account subscription/ecommerce module. I have also already set up a merchant account through 2checkout.com.
At this point, the only thing left to do is customization and integration. The integration will simply include ensuring that all the modules work together properly. I would also like a uniform feel for the site, so basically every section looks the same. Currently, the subscription/ ecommerce module comes up on the site and looks smaller than the rest of the site. I would like for things like that to be adjusted to look more professional.
As far as the customization goes, I will require the following-
1. A new, 100% original, and custom Postnuke theme created and installed. This theme must be created to match the theme of the content well. The current theme I have is not really what I was looking for.
2. Customization of the calendar event entry form to include the fields I want, in the order I want. I would basically like to rename and rearrange what is already there.
3. I need the calendars, where the events are posted, to display specific information from the event on the main calendar, more/different info on mouseover, and all info once you click an entry. It currently displays only certain info, and in a certain way… I want this customized to fit my needs.
4. As far as #3 goes, once an event is clicked on, and all of the information comes up, it will need to show which member posted the event (who’s calendar it came from), and have a link to their full contact information.
5. Now, with regard to #4, I will require that the members list be customized to require and post a members name, company name, and all that member’s contact information for all other members to see.
Besides what’s listed, other minor adjustments may need to be made, but the project, overall, should be simple for the right person. Because the work is almost complete, I am willing to pay up to $200 for a high quality job. If you bid higher than $200, I will know you did not read the project description, and I will ignore your bid. Also, since I have been screwed over before, I will keep all money in escrow until the project is 100% complete, to my satisfaction. If the bidder I choose does a good job, there will be plenty of work for that person in the very near future.
This project will require excellent communication and timely completion. Please PM me if you have any questions or would like to see a link to the project in it’s current status.
I welcome your portfolios, and would like to see samples of any Postnuke work you have completed, if possible. Good luck bidding!