Need to integrate vBulletin and SocialEngine together. Please consider the following items for this project.
SocialEngine is installed on the root directory. vBulletin is installed in /forum directory.
1. Previous experience with SocialEngine and vBulletin is preferred.
2. When a user registers using Socialengine signup, the user is also created in the forum section.
3. When a user edits profile/changes password, the forum database is also updated.
4. When a user update the forum profile page, the SocialEngine database is updated.
5. When a user logs into SocialEngine, they are automatically logged into the forum section as well. When they log out, they are automatically logged out from the forum section as well. Login/logout functionality of the forum will be hidden. Users can only login/logout from SocialEngine(root) application.