Autodialer, which would use pri(landline) to make automated calls to numbers, specified in preuploaded file (txt or database) and once the call is answered play pre-recorded voice message.
my pri line has 30 lines.. have to call several calls at same time in given time ranges.
- Scheduler: has to be have functionality to manage calling hours and days. Calling hours customisible for every single day of the week.
- Redials: configuration for redials in case of no-aswer, busy, incomplete playing of recording. Number of redials, minimum time between redials.
- Voice message: formats for uploading voice message: .wav, .mp3.
- Autodial list uploading: must support .csv or tab delimited file upload. Column names on first file row. Required colums for all projects: "Number", "Name"
- Reporting: report file should be generated in CSV or XML and must include this information: "Number", "Name", "Status"
[status types: "complete", "incomplete", "busy", "noanswer"], "Dial time", "Call duration". Each successful/unsuccessful dial or dial attempt should be logged in reporting file.
The frontend will be coded in PHP and will consist of forms and be powered by a MySQL backend. Asterisk will interact with the SQL backend by way of PHP AGI using our own PHP AGI library