Autodialer, which would use VOIP (SIP) to make automated calls to numbers, specified in preuploaded file (CSV) and once the call is answered play pre-recorded voice message.
Autodialer has to be built on similar architecture as Voicent BroadcastByPhone solution, but not using third party software as Skype. Has to be utilise direct connections for SIP or H323.
The software has to use several SIP or H323 threads/connections at once. Should be configurable, but basically from 1 to 20 lines to be used at the same time.
- Scheduler: has to be have functionality to manage calling hours and days. Calling hours customisible for every single day of the week. Scheduler settings &#8211; per project.
- Redials: configuration for redials in case of no-aswer, busy, incomplete playing of recording. Number of redials, minimum time between redials. Redial settings &#8211; per project.
- Voice message: formats for uploading voice message: .wav, .mp3. Sound files &#8211; per project.
- Autodial list uploading: must support .csv or tab delimited file upload. Column names on first file row. Required colums for all projects: "Number", "Name", "Adress"
- Reporting: report file should be generated in CSV or XML and must include this information: "Number", "Name", "Adress", "Status" [status types: "complete", "incomplete", "busy", "noanswer"], "Dial time", "Call duration". Each successful/unsuccessful dial or dial attempt should be logged in reporting file.
- VoIP codecs: g711, g711a, g729
The frontend will be coded in PHP and will consist of forms and be powered by a MySQL backend. Asterisk will interact with the SQL backend by way of PHP AGI using our own PHP AGI library
Description: Autodialer which would use VOIP sip to make automated calls to numbers specified in preuploaded text file (eg. Customers.txt) and once the call is answered play a pre-recorded voice message and transfer the customer to my IVR machine, when he press 1 and finish the call if he press 2.
Autodialer must use only asterisk config files, not third party softwares.The software has to be able to use several threads/lines at once.Should be configurable but basically it will use from 1 to 20 lines at the same time.
- I’d like the script to be in perl, but if not possible, php will be good too.
- It should be a very easy to be used script.(eg. perl dialer.pl , or php dialer.php , depend on what language is used)
- Voice message: formats for uploading voice message: .wav, .mp3. Sound files – per project.
- Reporting: in case of no-aswer, busy, save the phone number in a text file (eg. Failed.txt)
- When the script is running, is important to print the dialed number (Eg. Calling #)
- The dialer not need to have connections with a specified db, its enough to take the numbers from Customers.txt