This project has the same required outcomes as the last project. IPN, MYSQL, send emails, etc.
Most people that register will use the Single Player Registration Application Form (from the last project) … example can be found at [url removed, login to view]
Some people, however, will register their whole team of players. They need a Team Registration Application Form … an example of what the form should look like can be found at [url removed, login to view]
Both these files are also attached as html.
The Business Rules when someone uses the Team Registration Application Form are all the same as the Single Player Registration Application Form (from the last project) and additionally include :
• The “Information About The Person Completing This Form” inputs must be associated to each individual player that is being registered in the team.
• The “Venue and Age Group Information” inputs must be associated to each individual player that is being registered in the team.
• All PayPal information must be associated to each individual player that is being registered in the team, so that if anyone queries the PayPal charges I can find the transaction easily.
• A customer must register at least six players in the transaction. The form should not process anything to the database if they have less than six players.
• If they want to register more than six players, there needs to be an “add another player” button that creates additional fields on the form for Details For Player # 7, then Details for Player # 8, etc. This can be capped at twelve players maximum.
• The Confirmation of Age Group and Payment Amount field needs to interact with the number of players to calculate the amount of the transaction at PayPal (for example, if there are seven players being registered at $135 per player, the code needs to calculate 7x135=945 to send to PayPal).
So I want the players who are registered via the Team Registration Application Form to be recorded in to the same database as the Single Player Registration Application Form.
It is okay if this needs to be a two-step process …
step 1 … process the form, accept the payments, etc, etc
step 2 … re-process the data in the database so that all players appear in a single table
See file for more info on required outcomes