If you take this job, the following three tings is mandatory for getting the job :
1) I need to be sure that the OS Commerce module developed by a danish programmer for the danish payment gateway quickpay can be eventually reprogrammed if this is needed. I can't deliver any documentation for this job.
2) Also I need to know that you can make a 100 % working copy of the site on a testdomain, as this project is NOT done on the running webshop, but on the testdomain.
3) When the solution is implemented on the testdomain, with a test account at the gateway, you will have to write documentation on what you have done and how it can be fixed if we get in this situation another time.
Now for decription on the job :
My customers gateway have decided to close their gateway, so the customer had found a new one a danish one called quickpay.
The gateway is running and the customers can pay in the webshop, the problem is that when the order is being registrered the following is happening :
- The webshop owner see the order on the order overview in the admin part.
- The order is mailed in a copy to the owner of the webshop, but the email hasn't any order number. The ordernumber (variable ordernr) is '0' (zero)
- The order is created inside the database, hvor it gets an orders_id. The number is correct.
- If the webshop owner seach on Ordre ID under customers->orders inside the admin part, the order number can be found inside the database and be looked at. But there is missing information about, WHAT the customer has bought.
- If the webshop owner looks on the bill/invoice, the orderdetails it not there.
- If the order button is clicked on the customer orderview, the order is not viewable.
- If the webshop owner creates an order with transfer of the money from bank account it works. So the problem is introduced by the installation of the gateway.
- At the moment there is a bad workaround, where the webshop owner manually put the data in an order, which he gets on email. and then put it in as the payment came from the bank account e.g. the customer had payed by bank.
We need this job done within very short time off a max on three days.
5 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 184 $ tähän työhön
Can do all described. Can you post some sort of integration guide from quickpay? This will be very helpful. I am OSC expert and already completed a lot of custom payment modules for OSC. Thanks!
Hi Sir, We are interested in working on this project. we are ready to start project(work). for more detail see PMB Thanks and Regards Nishant Sood