A few changes to my OsCommerce site:
1. I want my clients to be able to write stuff in several workbooks. The workbooks should have different name (different pages) with different forms to write texts in. The text the clients write should be saved in the database. When a client comes back and log in they should be able to continue to write in their workbooks. You are also supposed to be able to print the pages as a .pdf file.
I have found my inspiration from this site ”Your Workbook” and it should look something like this (you need to create an account to see it):
[url removed, login to view]
2. I want my clients to be able to do a few ”tests” on my site. It should work pretty much like this: [url removed, login to view]
When client click on the ”submit” button they will come to ”create an account page” (if they are not already logged in). When they have created an account, the page with the result of the test will be shown. The text in the result page should match the specific result of the test and there should be a link to the product that matches the test.
I want you to prepare 10 similar tests – and I will make changes in the test later on to suit each of my categories.
This first test I want is here as a .pdf: [url removed, login to view] Make 10 of this test and I will change 9 of the tests later in into different texts.
3. I have 2 different categories of products – therefore I want 2 infoboxes with different products in column left. I need to be able to control this in admin. I also want to know how to make the links underlined when active.
4. I want links to products to be the products name and not the picture with text ”Buy Now” as it is now on my site.
5. When I do a backup all å å ö letters in my database turns into ”?”. Please fix.
Winning bidder will get more detailed descriptions.
Best regards Carl