I am the Executive Producer of a hot new TV Dating Show. We would like an interactive dating website that (a) promotes the show and (b) supports the casting of our show.
The core User Profile features --
2. User Profile Management (Demographics, Profile Photo, About Me, Hobbies, Career Interests, Type of Person I Want, etc.)
3. User Profile Photos and Videos (User or Administration uploads Profile Photos and Videos)
4. Users could comment on other Photos and Videos
5. User Blogs where users could interact and discuss dating related topics
The core Website features --
1. An attention-grabbing HOME PAGE!!! (Logo and Photos will be provided)
2. About the Show or How it Works
3. Search and Browse Contestant Profiles
4. Favorites (Meaning who I'd like to compete for on the TV Show)
5. Videos Database of Prior TV Shows (search capable)
6. Once Videos are shown, Users could make comments
The core Admin features --
1. Backend Content Management System for website pages
2. Activating or Deactivating Profiles
3. Deleting or Editing Blogs
4. Uploading Video of previous TV shows (with Searchable Metadata)
5. Uploading Video for Main Home Page (promo video)
Our features are very generic to existing dating and social networking website. They simply have to be labeled / tailored to our language and concept. We are open to leveraging an existing or an available open source Dating and Social Networking website.
We are open to any cost-effective technology or platform that is easy to expand and maintain.