I am looking for someone who can design and create a web site for a photo studio that caters for school picture days.
The requirements are not for a fully fledged ecommerce site with galleries to select pictures (it’s a pre-order site)- so please read carefully before bidding.
Please look at Lifetouch dot com for a good idea – though I do not need all these features.
You can feel free to use a cms such as joomla, wordpress etc..
I will need a nice template with a good modern web 2.0 look, that can feature some sample galleries and poses
Here are the main features of the site.
- Pre-ordering pictures via user registration – before a school picture campaign, we create a personalized price form, for say school X, and they visit our site my [url removed, login to view] and see their school form, customized with their pricing, and picture option types, - checkout will be secure payment gateway.
- Re-order pictures by form submission – similar to above, 1, but for re-ordering
- prompts for past deadline day registration, and details of what to do..
- schools need admin section to be able to view their own contracts- different schools have different prices and picture packages.. so they will need to select from standard items and perhaps add items to their contract and submit the adjustments. Also, sometimes the school administration may want to order a small picture of each child for their own records, they should be allowed to specify at admin level that they require a “carbon copy” for school archives..
- Yearbook..Simple Information page and possibly more forms to fill out, this will be about a yearbook scrapbook type creation that we offer. But its strictly an information page, with no ordering here.
- Graduation pictures…similar to regular school pictures..Just a different form.
- ability to download data to save as a spreadsheet file.
Anyone bidding on this project should have good experience in building websites and web programming.
If you have created an online photo site, it would be a bonus,
I would look to work with any developer on extending the project, and other projects too.