The project will require you to have an intimate knowledge of PayPal Payflow Pro and be able to work with us to integrate it into a php website which is still in development.
Bids will be assess mostly on price, since we are still developing the php site we are flexible with the time that it will take to integrate PayPal into it.
Bellow are more specifics of the project, if there is any more information that you need just PM me and we will be sure to get back to you as soon as possible.
The website that we are currently creating is basically a 'gamefly' like site, so we will be charging a monthly fee and providing a game rental service in return.
The implementation we require will allow our website to give your program or php function data and it will do all of the transactions between the site and paypal, it will then give us back data that we will store in our database.
There is a few things that your implementation will need to take into account:
- We do not want to store credit card information on our server, we are ok with storing the last 4 digits and other non-sensitive data.
- The system must be able to account for credit cards expiring
- The amount being charge will most likely be different from the last charge from the same account
- The system does not have to work by itself, we are more then happy to have our php site call it when we log on.
- It will have a configuration file which will allow us to put in the data we need from our paypal account to have the system work.
Our vision is that we will log on the php site it will say there are 5 charges which need to be processed, we will click this and it will load another php page we created which will cycle through all of these charges to be made and will call your system each time to do the interactions to paypal. If all goes well the returned data will be put into the database and we will get our php page to display the transactions which were processed and whether or not the transactions were successful.
Your system should be well commented and allow for future expansion.
We will be using Dropbox as a way of sharing our files with you, you must be willing to also use Dropbox.
We will own all rights to the system you create. Although you will be free to use the code you create in any future projects that you may pursue.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $141 for this job
Already have PHP scripts that do exactly what you need. No need to code from scratch. You can be up and running within an hour. Fully tested and used on several high volume sites. US company.