We will like to create an online shopping site where only one product is sold in a day, somewhat a clone of [url removed, login to view] or 1daysale.com.
1. The design of the site must have a modern and clean look.
2. Only 1 item will be displayed, however we also need an option where we can display 2 products in the same way, whenever we want.
3. We need to display the product for a specified amount of time; the item must appear sold out if the set number of available product size is reached. We want a ticking watch to be shown.
4. There will be a small signal next to the product, as the product starts selling the lights go on. Starting with green, then yellow (as the last 5% of the lot is left) and finally when the product is sold out it should be red.
5. There has to be a seller name displayed on the page (as we are going to have multiple sellers), and once clicked on it there should be all the previous deals by that seller and his rating.
6. Generate some analysis on when was the first and last sale made, in how much time, how many products were sold (kind of similar to woot) and which states were the top 3 and bottom 3 buyers. This information should be automatically generated and displayed the next day.
7. Site should be in ASP.NET or PHP, kindly suggest which will be a better option, and all pages must be SEO friendly.
8. We should be able to add products and relevant data sequentially for the whole week, and make them appear consecutively as the stipulated time breaches.
9. User Comments and added information about the product should be allowed.
10. All the content and pages must be controlled via a single administrative page or CMS.
11. User Management would allow typical features plus the ability to send bulk emails to all users.
12. There should also be a small forum, where all users (registered or not) will be allowed. The users can discuss or share small size pics, all pics require Admin approval.
13. User Account must contain Information about products bought by him, and must also be given an opportunity to write “wish list”, the products desired by him.
14. There would be a Forum section for current news stories. Which should allow for both manual and RSS posts and the management of articles.
15. The Payment gateway would allow for all major credit cards and must to be compliant with the payment gateway like PayPal, or any other gateway, to be decided by us
16. Rest of the site must contain with blogs, about us, contest, and policies. Like woot. (don't require podcast like woot)
17. Need someone who is working on a similar site or has designed such a site. Looking for complete turn-key solution, and the programmer should do installation on the server
18. We don't require a unique code or something; we just need the requirements to be fulfilled, so if you have a similar site and can tweak certain things to match our demand, we are fine with it. Please bid, only if you have the required skill and have worked on relevant sites which you can show.
26 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 485 $ tähän työhön
I can do your job with a high quality and looks. I own my own company webcore solution and I have many good developers along with me. I am ready to get this project from you .. Please check the PMB for the details