I have a database which contains the follwoing tables:
datum (date format YYYY-mm-dd hh:mm:ss (2012-01-01 18:10:32))
From this information, I would like to make some statistics, both in graphs (rrd) and text.
The php script will decode which info to present depending on the HTTP_POST input it gets.
The information I wish to present is:
* Total hits since first date in the database.
* Total hits during a particular date (either by given date, "today" or "yesterday").
* Total hits during a certain hour of a date (either by given date, "today" or "yesterday").
* Average hits per month, week and day (default: since start or between given dates).
* if HTTP_POST['graph'] is set to 0, it should show text only, otherwise showing graphs (default should be showing graphs)
16 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 6 €/tunti tähän työhön
Hi noratx, We interested & ready to start work as well working with you. we offer best price for you. We easily implement your requirement, we easily generate the chart & details from your datas in the database.
This is exactly the kind of task I have experience with! Accessing SQL databases with PHP and making images from them--great stuff. I'm excited to work on this project with you.