I am trying to complete a dating website that was started and never finished. Below are the stuff that needs to be finished
1. When user is siging up to the site, if they select US change the text box to read “Zip Code” and if they select Canada change it to read “Postal Code”.
2. Add ‘Report User’ button to report offensive, abusive behaviour – to email webmaster
3. To Add Later – ‘Your Profile is 60% Complete”
1. ‘New Matches’ tab – check to make sure matches sort from highest percentage to lowest percentage – click on name links to user profile – ‘Advanced Search’ – larger, bolder text – link to ‘Advanced Search’ with all fields in list original list when someone signs up to the site(some need to be edited) – sort high to low – add ‘I am a’ (male) (female);
make ‘City’ and ‘State/Province’ a drop down list;
fix ‘Height’ one small box – see POF for imperial/metric display;
2. Does the sign-up religion fields match the advanced search religion fields?
3. Does the advanced search work?
4. Why does the users profile display the wrong date and time when the user was last online? FIX. – This is displayed under the ‘New Matches’ tab.
5. Membership – drop-down menu for membership selection, send payment info to PayPal - once payment is confirmed user is returned to site able to use the site fully right away without delay - set up a 30 day message (automatically tell user there trial has ended, send them an email reminder to sign up to the site)
6. Add timer on membership page so user knows how many days are left on a) 30 day trial and b) membership – send automated email to renew
7. How many days to retain data – 1 year (in database)
8. Once membership expires – user info is in search AND email is generated to that user to invite them back to Singles Dating Network
9. Once credit card info entered, credit card auto charge unless ‘Do Not Automatically Renew’ is selected – add button/check box to page (Can this be done through PayPal?)
10. Email generated by birthday
11. Email new matches to users once a week
12. The way it is set up now, someone must remember every year to add a year to the user’s DOB so it is updated in the database – we need to automate this
13. Add Quick Refresh (Quick Search built in) – Each time a user logs in – new matches are updated – criteria – by numbers first then by distance from postal code/zip code - and age minus 5 years and plus 5 years (5 years up and down) – this can be the same list that’s emailed in #11
Extras to do:
1. Template for new look and feel (I have new template that I can email you)
2. PayPal implementation for memberships (I have PayPal login information and PayPal already set up)
Please make sure you read all the requirements. Once read please post in your bid "I understand your requirements 100%". If that is not in your bid. Your bid will be ignored.
Also deadlines must be accurate.
8 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 338 $ tähän työhön
Hello It is our pleasure to work with you on your project. We are willing to provide you quality services,please look further for the expertise on our work. Kind Regards