Here are the specs. All files are in the attached archive "[url removed, login to view]"
1, I will provide you with ssh and sftp access to my LAMP webserver.
2. I will provide you with an excel workbook ("[url removed, login to view]" attached). The columns are: "Name", "Addr", "Unit", "City", "State", "Zip", and "Number". Create a MySQL database on my server, and create a table called "locations" and insert all the data from the excel workbook into the locations table. These values are Names, Addresses in Florida, USA (Addr + " " + City + ", " + State + " " + Zip) and for each address a "Number" (a signed integer with meaning to me).
3. SEE attached mockup image "[url removed, login to view]": Create an html page that displays a Google map, a text box and a search button. (I will provide the size in pixels NW and SE geo-coordinates or center coordinates of the initial map view). When a browser requests the page from the server, the PHP code loops through all the rows in the "locations" table in the database and puts a special marker on the map at each location. The special marker for each location depends on the value in the "Number" cell for that row in the table. If "Number" is positive, a green marker is displayed and the "Number" is displayed in the marker. If "Number" is negative, a red marker is displayed, and the number (without the "-" sign) is displayed in the red marker. If "number" is 0, then a black marker is displayed.
4. SEE attached m image "[url removed, login to view]": When an address is entered into the text box and search button is clicked, a blue marker is displayed on the map at that location. (The map should maintain the same zoom level as before the click, but should now center on the blue marker. All the other markers in within the new map area view should also be displayed.)
8. SEE attached mockup image "[url removed, login to view]": When the user mouseover a marker, a popup is displayed showing the data in the popup as in the image. (Note the "Name" and "unit" cell values are not used to lookup addresses but these do appear in the popup.)
9. I can make custom markers for you, I made the pins, but I can make other markers. I prefer that the number that appears in the red and green markers be added as text (maybe using html5 canvas), but I can make a red and green images for markers with values from 1 to 9. (SEE [url removed, login to view] for examples)