I have developed a Document Management System using PHP & MySQL.
In that system, I have a zip converter and a pdf converter. It converts documents (.doc,.xls and etc.) from the database (blobs) to ZIP or PDF format.
1. Somehow, I managed to convert it. It changed the format to ZIP or PDF, but when I checked in the database, it only stores the file name and details and not the actual data.
2. For PDF, I only managed to convert .txt files only. Other files will output funny symbols instead of text.
2. When I download the ZIP file, it downloads successfully but in the zip file, there was no data at all.
3. When I download the PDF file, it also produce empty file.
It seems there is a problem with the script itself. I'm not the expert, you guys are. So, do bid. Escrow will be arranged. Thank you.
I will be online most of the time. Please don't hesitate to contact me (email & chat).