I am want to change my site to this type of site [url removed, login to view] but using the reverse auction I already have. Hopefully it will give you a better understanding.
• I want the normal auction part of the site to be enabled & disabled in admin area.
I want all mods to work the same when reverse auction is enabled. If this can be done it will make a few of the changes below, won’t need to be touched.
Can all changes and mods/existing be useable on all skins.
• Reverse auction top categories displayed on home page, above featured reverse auctions
Which can be changed in admin i.e. how many rows how many and enable/disable.
• Featured reverse auctions to have thumbnail pics
• All menus’s and sub menu’s I want to be able to edit names/text And be able to add new, all needs to be editable in admin area.
• Footers to be editable in admin area.
• Want to be able to edit site fees page what it shows etc enable/disable in admin.
• Live help want it to be enabled/disabled in admin.
• When you post a job with reverse auction it says important: If you change the main category, all auction related fees will be charged again. I want categories selection like the normal auction would show, this to be editable in admin.
• Google maps mod to be enabled/disabled in admin, when a project is being placed, then address will be entered then map will be displayed once viewed.
• The drop down boxes – search – browse to be editable in admin enable/disable. Also want to be able to add new drop down boxes i.e (country) (Postcode) then a search button to display local search results.
• Can the home page be editable via admin the layout so I can add text images etc
If someone has a better suggestion for me
Didn’t realise bullets wouldn’t show up that is why it reads (•)