I have an ios application that uses the Instagram API's.
If you have Experience using the Instagram API please indicate that in your message to us.
I need someone to review our code and make the following changes.
1. I need the app to use a Client ID when logging in a user by pulling the Client ID from the Database. (currently it's hardcoded into the app)
2. The app needs to use a new Client ID for each new user when they login, by looping through the Client ID's in the DB.
3. We have an IAP where users can upgrade to a Pro status, I want to disable Ads for anyone with Pro status. User credentials are stored in a DB.
4. Add the Flurry SDK to the App
5. New user registration is handled through a custom API/php file. New users are supposed to receive an initial Coin Count of 200 coins, some users are 6. getting the 200 coins during registration, some are not.. need to trouble shoot why some users are not receiving the initial Coins.
7. Need to force users to have to relogin to the Application if they close the App on the device.
8. Change the api calls to an SSL request (https:)
9. Need to update the [url removed, login to view] file, we’ve added some new fields to the DB and it’s breaking the App.
10. Need to update the [url removed, login to view] file, we’ve added some new fields that might be causing an error in the App.
11. When displaying Photos for users to Like, we need to skip any photo that has a 1 in the ‘deleted’ field.
Once you have a chance to understand the code I suspect this shouldn't take more than 2 - 4 hours.
Automated bids will be ignored, please indicate in your message if you have experience with the Instagram API, PHP, Mysql and ofcourse Objective C.
* Please also indicate if you have experience with Verifying Purchases (or other solution), we have a problem where Jailbroken devices are able to make iap purchases without actually paying through iTunes, this will be a followup project *
** Please Note the following Milestone process **
The first milestone will be released after a working IPA is given for testing and considered working
The second and final milestone will be released after the Source Code is given and the App has been submitted to iTunes Connect
20 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 455$ tähän työhön
Hi there, Glad to know you. I have good experience in web services, php, mysql and Objective C. Have completed more 10 apps in iOS platform. Looking forward to see your message. Thanks
Hi, Thanks for the project posting. I am very interested in this project and look forward to discussing with you regarding more project details. Thanks again. MM