Here is the exercise, and it should be done in Node.JS
1) Build a small app that consists of 4 endpoints.
- Build an endpoint that authenticates a user based on a login/password passed in a JSON payload and verifies against a simple data structure (Mongo, MySQL, etc.)
- Build an endpoint that returns all users is the database filtered by a URL parameter (gender, ) and groups them by
- Build an endpoint that checks and returns the status of all components that it depends on (e.g. Is Mongo still up OK, etc.)< br />
- Build an endpoint that when calls returns the list of files in a given directory.
- Source code + deployment instructions
3) Things to consider
- Use the technologies of your choice but please add a small paragraph on why you choose that technology.
- The endpoints have to be able to handle versioning, please explain the strategy on how to accomplish this.
- If you have time please add pagination, if not please describe how the solution would support pagination
- The application should compile and execute correctly.