The task is to convert an existing very simple one page web app into an iphone and android application using PhoneGap. The web app URL is [url removed, login to view]
The output of this project will be an iphone application package (.app folder) and an Android application package (.apk file).
The version support required is iPhone OS3 and above, and Android 2.1 and above.
N**OTE: I do not require you to test on real devices, you may test on the SDKs. If you do not have access to a Mac I will accept an iphone version tested on Windows Safari.
The work of the project is to convert the web app at http://startupdeathclock into an iphone and android app. The web app is a simple animated countdown clock which shows you how much time your startup company has until it runs out of money.
The entire source code for the web app is included in the [url removed, login to view] page. The web app depends on jquery and jquery.countdown. The source code is also available at: [url removed, login to view]
**This app will have two views:
* **main: shows the countdown clock**
* **settings: allows the user to change the revenue, expenses etc.**
**I have attached a balsamiq mockup defining these views. Use this on [url removed, login to view] to see the layout required.**
You must use the latest version of the jquery mobile framework to build the app. See: [url removed, login to view]
Note that this means you will need to figure out how to show a view with no header or background (the main view), and then a view with a normal app layout (the settings view). This may require modification of jquerymobile.
Please use the default theme.
The deliverables which you will produce are as follows:
* DELIVERABLE 1: A complete set of app icons in all required sizes for the iphone ad android platforms. I have upload a [url removed, login to view] file which you can use to generate these. The icon sizes are defined here: [url removed, login to view] and for android: [url removed, login to view]
* DELIVERABLE 2: There is no deliverable 2.
* DELIVERABLE 3: An alpha version of the iPhone application, in the form of an XCode project, or if you do not have a mac, in the form of a web app.
* DELIVERABLE 4: An alpha version of the Android application, in the form of an Eclipse project
* DELIVERABLE 5: A beta version of deliverable 3, incorporating my change requests and bug fixes
* DELIVERABLE 6: A beta version of deliverable 4, incorporating my change requests and bug fixes
* DELIVERABLE 7: A final version of deliverable 5, incorporating my change requests and bug fixes
* DELIVERABLE 8: A final version of deliverable 6, incorporating my change requests and bug fixes
* **DELIVERABLE 9: A set of 5 screenshots of the app, as needed for the a) launch screen (as per Apple HCI guidelines) and b) sample screenshots for the app store submission. From the beta onwards, deliverables should include an up-to-date version of the launch screenshot**
*Note: this list is **not** a list of priorities or a work schedule. The order of the items is not significant. They all need to be completed.*
Additional Requirements & Notes
* I have my own app store accounts and will be submitting the apps myself
* You will use github to manage the source code. I will add you as a contributor.
* The code for this project will be open sourced under the MIT license, and you will be credited
* You must be an individual freelance developer. No companies please.
* You may have to do some tech support via email or online messaging to get me set up with your projects on XCode or Eclipse.
* The apps should use a liquid layout - that is, they should resize properly for different mobile screen sizes.
* I would like to get these apps built very quickly, so I will have a preference for shorter estimates.
I am happy to answer any questions on this spec.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Nov 5, 2010 12:49:26 PM:
Note: for bids under $500, github will not be used. In all cases you will also upload the deliverables to vworker.