I am looking for people who know how to build and create browser or flash based video games. I am wanting to build a website for either a full time rpg or text based game or a website that offers various flash based games. The end goal will be a membership site that offers paid options for members to play and upgrade their profiles or to purchase extra tokens in order to earn more chances to win prizes or something of the sort.
In addition, I need someone or someones who can get or build membership software that will integrate with the game or games.
I am looking for people who want to be a part of a project as partners for a long term commitment and income. As the website grows, all incomes will also grow. The most experienced people who can and will dedicate the time to the project will be accepted.
Please understand that there is absolutely no income up front from this and that I am looking for a maximum of 3 partners who can specialize in their area of interest. The more skill and experience the better, and the more willing I will be to give a larger portion of the income.
I need the following skills:
- Game building skills and abilities
- Website software creator or someone who can get the software and knows how to effectively use it.
- Experienced and skilled social community and website marketer
I bring various benefits to the table as well including:
- Marketing experience and the time and dedication to make the site profitable as quickly as possible
- The willingness to put the money up for domain and hosting
- The skill to build basic websites
- Business knowledge and skill
- American based English speaking
Your English doesn't have to be great for this project, but you must be able to communicate with myself and the other members of the team well enough in English for us to share ideas. I am more concerned with your ability to accomplish the tasks that need to be accomplished than I am about your ability to use English.
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 160 $ tähän työhön
I can fully market your game on the web using standard and guerilla marketing tactics. I understand your position right now, and being the mmorpg fan that I am, I am willing to partner with you for the long haul.