non-matching shipping and billing it basically just looks for a mismatch on address or mismatch on persons name
so like we have this one guy
who keeps trying to ship stuff to doral, FL
and uses fake CCs from like california
so the module would check the address and just do a prompt during checkout
"warning, this transaction could be seen as fraud, are you sure you want to proceed"
and then it shoots off an email to the store owner
and perhaps puts the order on "authorize only"
so its flagged for review
have people be able to setup rules like if the state doesnt match or more specific such as town or even exact match
- needs to compare billing address to shipping address for mis-match..
- if addresses do not match (different state/different address / different zipcode etc).. then display popup/js message box to user saying "FYI your address do not match you can process but order MAYBE flagged as fraudelnet)
- create custom table in DB (id/customer_id/event/date_time) if addresses do not match flag transaction to custom table
- develop admin panel screen to view all flagged transactions..
- develop admin panel to add rule(s) .. for now just 1 rule option. That rule is if administrator wants to "block" all future mis-match orders from said "customer_id".. .or from said "ip_address"
Must be original code and i want to own it.
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your [login to view URL] check [login to view URL] you===========